Entertainment

Charlene of Monaco: this new health problem that strikes the Princess

Charlene of Monaco: this new health problem that strikes the Princess
Written by madishthestylebar

This Saturday, June 4, the Principality of Monaco announced that Princess Charlene, who recently returned from a long convalescence, had tested positive for Covid-19. The prince’s palace, however, indicated that his state of health was not considered to be of concern.

Another blow for Charlene of Monaco. After suffering from health problems for several months, the princess has to deal with illness again. The principality has indeed announced this Saturday, June 4 that the wife of Prince Albert II had been tested positive for Covid-19. “Showing some symptoms, HSH Princess Charlene was diagnosed positive for a Covid-19 screening test”said the prince’s palace in a press release.

Complying with the health rules in force, Princess Charlene will observe a period of isolation for several days”added the palace, specifying however that “His state of health does not inspire any concern”.

The state of health of Charlene of Monaco “still fragile”

Prince Albert II of Monaco had also contracted the virus a few months ago. After being infected for the first time at the start of the epidemic in 2020, he had again tested positive for Covid-19 last April.

After a long absence for health reasons, Charlene de Monaco returned to the Rock last March. In an interview granted to the daily Nice-Matin on May 25, she had nevertheless admitted that her state of health wasstill fragile“, but had tested positive.”I don’t want to go too fast. The road has been long, difficult and so painful. Today I feel calmer“, she confided.

Since May 12, wearing a mask indoors is no longer compulsory in Monaco outside of health establishments, accommodation facilities for the elderly, public transport and taxis. More than 12,000 people have been infected with Covid-19 in the Principality since the start of the epidemic, out of a total of 40,000 inhabitants. As of May 28, the incidence rate of the coronavirus there was 147 per 100,000.

Subscribe to the Closermag.fr Newsletter to receive the latest news for free

On the same subject

© Bruno Bébert

2/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
After suffering from health problems for several months, the princess has to deal with illness again.

© Claudia Albuquerque

3/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
The principality has indeed announced this Saturday, June 4 that the wife of prince Albert II had tested positive for Covid-19.

© JC Vinaj

4/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
“Showing some symptoms, HSH Princess Charlene has been diagnosed positive for a Covid-19 screening test,” the prince’s palace said in a statement.

© Claudia Albuquerque

5/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
“In accordance with the sanitary rules in force, Princess Charlene will observe a period of isolation of several days”, added the palace.

© Bruno Bébert

6/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
The prince’s palace, however, clarified that “his state of health does not inspire any concern”.

© Claudia Albuquerque

7/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Prince Albert II of Monaco had also contracted the virus a few months ago.

© Jean-Francois Ottonello

8/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
After being infected for the first time at the start of the epidemic in 2020, Prince Albert II had again tested positive for Covid-19 last April.

© Bruno Bébert

9/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
After a long absence for health reasons, Charlene de Monaco returned to the Rock last March.

© Jean-Francois Ottonello

10/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Princess Charlene (Repossi jewelry) and Prince Albert II during the photocall of the “Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health” gala organized by the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation on September 24, 2020. © Jean-François Ottonello / Nice Matin / Bestimage

© Claudia Albuquerque

11/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
In an interview with the daily Nice-Matin on May 25, she had nevertheless admitted that her state of health was “still fragile”

© Olivier Huitel

12/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Princess Charlene of Monaco, however, was positive.

© Bruno Bébert

13/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
“I don’t want to go too fast. The path has been long, difficult and so painful. Today I feel more serene,” confided Charlène of Monaco

© Bruno Bébert

14/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Since May 12, wearing a mask indoors is no longer compulsory in Monaco outside of health establishments, accommodation facilities for the elderly, public transport and taxis.

© Bruno Bébert

15/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
More than 12,000 people have been infected with Covid-19 in the Principality since the start of the epidemic, out of a total of 40,000 inhabitants

© Bruno Bébert

16/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
As of May 28, the incidence rate of the coronavirus there was 147 per 100,000.

© Bruno Bébert

17/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Princess Charlene of Monaco during the delivery of Christmas gifts to the Monegasque Red Cross in Monaco on December 18, 2019.

© Dominique Jacovides

18/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Princess Charlene and Prince Albert II of Monaco on the balcony of the palace during the Monegasque National Day in Monaco, November 19, 2019

© Bruno Bébert

19/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Princess Charlene of Monaco during the delivery of Christmas gifts to Monegasque children at the palace in Monaco on December 18, 2019.

© Bruno Bébert

20/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Charlene of Monaco in Monaco on January 27, 2020.

© Dominique Jacovides

21/21 –

Charlene of Monaco
Princess Charlene of Monaco on the balcony of the palace during the Monegasque National Day in Monaco, November 19, 2019

#Charlene #Monaco #health #problem #strikes #Princess

About the author

madishthestylebar

Leave a Comment