Blizzard has shared more details regarding Overwatch 2 during a live ended a few moments ago. Among the topics discussed, the transition to Free To Play, PvP, Seasons, PvE, the next phase of Closed Beta and the Queen of Junkers. Find all the most important information below!
Free To Play
- Overwatch 2 arrive on October 4 inasmuch as game-service Free To Play.
- Blizzard wants players to enjoy the game for coming years were always something to do.
- In recent years, developers have not provided enough content to players, which will not be no longer the case.
- New content will be coming every 9 weeks with the Seasons.
- Season 1 starts on October 4 with three new heroes (Sojourn, Queen of Junkers and Support), six new cardsthe push modeof new cosmetics accessible via the Store and the Battle Pass, and weekly challenges.
- Season 2 will start on December 6 and more content will come throughout 2023.
- It’s also in 2023 that PvE to arrive at.
- The F2P model has many advantages. Overwatch is a social game and the change of business model easy access On title. the universe Overwatch is a place for all players.
- PvP is the center of the experience ofOverwatch. For Overwatch 2the mode has been completely revised.
- The game goes from 6v6 to 5v5the balance exchangethe identity of the characters is the samebut these have a new angle.
- Lots of changes also for the maps, such as the introduction of the periods of the day.
- Blizzard has made improvements following feedback during the Beta and will also do so with this one.
- A board is score has been addedgame history is reviewed, the ranking system is also.
- Push mode is a new fashion which takes place on new maps.
- Of many improvements have been made to the engineOverwatch. The world is much more immersive.
- On the audio side, the team also reviewed all the effectsand Overwatch now supports new features. There are new threads between the heroes, and this is not only the beginning.
- New content will be coming frequently. heroes and cards alternately every season.
- Players will know what happens in advance.
- Disappearance Loot Chests. A Battle Pass and Shop system will be introduced so that players have more control on their purchases.
- Two Supports and a Tank are provided for the first seasons.
- There will be characters that have a déjà vuas well as other completely new.
- There are many sides science fiction on new maps.
- Rio arrived. A map located in Portugal also, in mode Push.
- There are new rewardsof the charmsof the banners. There are mythical appearances, customizablewhich will be added through the seasons.
- The game will have always something newat a time in PvP and PvE.
- PvE deepen the story ofOverwatch more and will come in 2023 via the game-service.
- Some Seasons will have PvE mapswhere you will face Sector Zero.
- The story tells the meeting heroes ofOverwatch, the origins of some heroes.
- Beta will be available on PC and Console. This adds Rioa Hybrid cardand the Queen of the Junkers.
Queen of the Junkers
- The players are waiting for the Queen of the Junkers since a long time.
- Jackal and Chopper have been excluded of Junktertown, and it is the Queen of Junkers who is behind this decision.
- It’s a Aggressive tank. She is armed of an axand this is used in many of his abilities.
- You have a rotary attack with the sword as alternate fire. This one come back to you after your throw.
- With Rampage, you dash towards the enemies in a devastating attack. Heroes hit cannot no longer be cared for.
- She didn’t not always been the queen of the city. His story is very interesting.
- Overwatch 2 will make progress the history of the world.
- She has always been developed with 5v5 in mind. She has a Command Shout that speed boostseveral weapons that she throws to the adversaries. She is very dangerous at close range.
- His short film is centered on his story before becoming queen.
#Summary #Blizzard #Live #Dedicated #Overwatch #F2P #PvP #Seasons #PvE #Beta #Junker #Queen
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.